- Bachelor of Business Administration
The Business FLEX program provides a strong foundation in business management and problem-solving in a customized approach. You can choose your own course of study in an Individualized Learning Plan, and you have a faculty sponsor who serves as your primary advisor and mentor. The program is specially designed to foster advanced learning for intellectually curious, driven students who have a firm career direction.
Why Business FLEX at Stetson University?
This customized Individualized Learning Plan puts the focus on you. The Individualized Learning Plan guides you toward a personalized degree that is based on your passions and career direction — not a preset curriculum — and all under the guidance of a faculty advisor/mentor. That close, collaborative faculty relationship is a unique and especially important aspect of the Business FLEX program.
Learn about the School of Business Administration.
According to published reports, there are more than 3 million job postings each year for candidates with a business degree, and there are nearly 30 career options. Data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates jobs in business and financial operations are projected to grow 8% through 2030.
- Shahram Amiri, EdD., College of William and Mary
- William Andrews, PhD, University of Georgia
- Fred Augustine, PhD, Florida State University
- Carol Azab, PhD, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Yiorgos Bakamitsos, PhD, Northwestern University
- James Beasley, PhD, Tufts University
- Michael Bitter, PhD, University of Mississippi
- Jon Carrick, Ph.D, University of Glasgow
- Valrie Chambers, PhD, University of Houston
- Randall Croom, PhD, University of Florida
- Michelle DeMoss, PhD, University of Florida
- Giovanni Fernandez, PhD, Florida International University
- Jennifer Foo, PhD, Northeastern University
- Michael Foster, DMA, University of Illinois
- Elizabeth Galloway, JD, Duke University School of Law
- Dena Hale, PhD, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Bonnie Holloway, MBA, Stetson University
- Matthew Hurst, PhD, University of Central Florida
- Scott Jones, PhD, University of Oregon
- Monica Mendoza, PhD, University of Florida
- Carolyn Nicholson, PhD, Virginia Tech
- Erin Nickell, PhD, University of Central Florida
- Madhu Rao, PhD, University of Toronto
- John Rasp, PhD, Florida State University
- Maria Rickling, PhD, Florida International University
- John Riggs, DBA, Kennesaw State University
- William Sause, PhD, Nova Southeastern University
- Ram Subramanian, PhD, University of North Texas
- Betty Thorne, PhD, Indiana University
- John Tichenor, PhD, Florida State University
- Joe Woodside, DBA, Cleveland State University
- Petros Xanthopoulos, PhD, University of Florida
- Meg Young, DBA, California Southern University
Along with being personalized, this interdisciplinary business major is rigorous and fast-paced. In addition to meeting all General Education and Business Foundations requirements, students must complete six units of upper-division courses.
See for yourself why Stetson continues to be a top spot for learning and exploring.Visit
Learn more about the tools you can tap into to make your college experience affordable.Explore