- MBA Degree
- 100% online
- Eight-week sessions
- No GMAT required*
We build leaders in business with the ability to go beyond. In the Stetson MBA Online, flexibility combines with individualized attention to propel your career forward. Whether you have just graduated from a bachelor's degree program or have been in the workforce for a while, the Stetson MBA Online will equip you with the skills and business acumen to become an effective decision maker.
The Master of Business Administration Online program brings theory to life and builds confidence and collaborative skills - two essentials for moving up in the business world. Stetson's challenging curriculum will provide you with the edge you need to take the next step toward your goals - whether that is advancing within your organization, changing careers or starting your own business.
Our dedicated MBA faculty are there for you from day one. Live-online sessions combine with prerecorded lectures to provide you with the flexibility to incorporate an MBA into your busy lifestyle.
*Students must submit a GMAT test score to be considered for scholarships.Course Catalog
Preparing You for Success
Prior to beginning the core experience of the program, all students complete the MBA Foundations, two graduate business courses designed to provide the business background in finance, accounting, statistics and modeling needed for the program.
Because of this foundation, you are more prepared to succeed, and your professors are able to dive deeper into the subject matter, further expanding your business knowledge and decision-making ability.
- Shahram Amiri, EdD, College of William and Mary
- William Andrews, PhD, University of Georgia
- Yiorgos A. Bakamitsos, PhD, Northwestern University; Associate Dean
- Michael Bitter, PhD, University of Mississippi; Rinker Distinguished Professor of Accounting; Director of the Master of Accountancy Program
- Valrie Chambers, PhD, University of Houston
- Giovanni Fernandez, PhD, Florida International University; Executive Director of Graduate Programs
- Scott Jones, PhD, University of Oregon
- Stuart Michelson, PhD, University of Kansas; Roland and Sarah George Professor of Finance; Chair of the Department of Finance
- B. Madhu Rao, PhD, University of Toronto
- William Sause, PhD, Nova Southeastern University
- John Tichenor, PhD, Florida State University
- Petros Xanthopoulos, PhD, University of Florida
- Joe Woodside, DBA, Cleveland State University
With your Stetson University MBA, you will excel in today's ever-changing global business environment. Graduates move to mid- and high-level careers within four to six years of graduation. Our challenging academic environment produces leaders with a world of opportunities open to them.
The career impact of your Stetson experience does not end when you walk across the stage at graduation. The Hatter alumni network fosters opportunities to build impactful, career-enhancing relationships that last a lifetime.
Use the Career Insight tool to see what opportunities look like for you.