Healthcare Administration + Business Administration
- Dual MHA/MBA Degree
- 100% online
- 8-week MBA sessions
- No GMAT required*
Stetson University and AdventHealth University partner to create a degree that will propel your career in healthcare forward. Together, we prepare you to go beyond your current position and shape the future of the healthcare industry. The two-year dual degree program prepares you to operate in both business and the healthcare environment. At the end of the program, you earn an MBA from Stetson University and a Master of Healthcare Administration from AdventHealth University.
Master of Business Administration - Online
The challenging curriculum and dual focus on developing superior business skills and unique insight into leading in the growing healthcare industry prepare graduates for leadership roles
Live-online sessions combine with prerecorded lectures to provide you with face-to-face faculty interaction while ensuring you have the flexibility to incorporate a master's degree into your busy lifestyle.
*Students must submit a GMAT or GRE test score to be considered for Stetson scholarships.Course Catalog
Faculty and Support
Stetson and AHU partner to provide a full team of support for our students - including tutors, a retention specialist, counselors, chaplains and faculty committed to your success.
- Shahram Amiri, Ed.D., College of William and Mary
- William Andrews, PhD, University of Georgia
- Michael Bitter, PhD, University of Mississippi; Rinker Distinguished Professor of Accounting; Director of the Master of Accountancy Program
- Valrie Chambers, PhD, University of Houston
- Giovanni Fernandez, PhD, Florida International University; Executive Director of Graduate Programs
- Scott Jones, PhD, University of Oregon
- Stuart Michelson, PhD, University of Kansas; Roland and Sarah George Professor of Finance; Chair of the Department of Finance
- B. Madhu Rao, PhD, University of Toronto
- Petros Xanthopoulos, PhD, University of Florida
- Joe Woodside, D.BA, Cleveland State University
- Benita David, D.BA, Argosy University; Healthcare Administration Department Chair
- Jason Hines, J.D., Harvard Law School, PhD, Baylor University
- Rhadames Lizardo, PhD, University of Texas - PA
- Roy Lukman, PhD, Andrews University
- Amanda Raffenaud, PhD, University of Central Florida
- Deena Slockett, Ed.D., RT(R)(M), Pepperdine University
The MHA/MBA develops strategic leaders poised to make an impact on the healthcare industry.
With the need for healthcare administrators expected to grow by 20.5% in the next decade, the industry needs managers with the budgetary, staff management and quality assurance skills to support exceptional patient care.
Combined, AHU and Stetson graduate program alumni hold positions as CEOs, vice presidents, nurse managers, financial directors and marketing directors.
Use the Career Insight tool to see what opportunities look like for you.