Camps and Festivals
Fall and Spring Festivals
String Symposium - September 26, 2020 | Online
- We are thrilled to invite students to the first annual Stetson String Symposium! This event is open to students in grades 9-12 who play violin, viola, cello, or bass. All events take place on Zoom.
Choral Festival - October 9-10, 2020 Cancelled
The Stetson Choral Festival scheduled for October 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19 safety precautions.
Stetson Tenor/Bass Festival - January 29, 2021
Summer Camps and Workshops
Stetson Summer Music Institute | Online 2020
This summer, students who have completed grades 9-12 (including 2020 graduates) are invited to participate in a two-week music institute with Stetson School of Music faculty. Students may register for individual lessons and masterclasses led by Stetson faculty artists. All lessons and masterclasses will be offered via online platforms.
Faculty will be available for one hour of individual study per week, however, the hour may be divided into two 30-minute lessons based on faculty recommendation.
Students who have been accepted to the School of Music for the Fall 2020 semester are eligible for a fee waiver for one lesson with a Stetson faculty member in their instrument area.
- Individual lesson (one hour-long lesson): $40
- Individual lesson (two hour-long lessons): $80
- Masterclass: $20
Stetson Summer Music Institute Faculty
- Tammara Phillips | Flute
- Dione Chandler | Oboe
- Lynn Musco and Jessica Speak | Clarinet
- Gabriel Bergeron-Langlois | Bassoon
- Daniel Ferri | Saxophone
- Tom Macklin | Trumpet
- Stephen Robinson | Guitar
- Jamie Clark and Kenny Lee | Cello
- Hannah Sun | Piano
- Chadley Ballantyne | Voice
- Michael Foster | Voice
- Russell Franks | Voice
- Laura Kimmel | Voice
- Craig Maddox | Voice
- Griffin Weber | Music Technology
Summer Outreach: Hatter Hangouts
Join us on the Stetson School of Music Facebook page for weekly events with inspiring guest artists and our host Jamie Clark, Assistant Professor of Cello. Tune in live to be a part of the conversation! All are welcome and encouraged to type in questions throughout the hour.