Conrad Hall

Built in 1909, Conrad Hall is named for Jacob B. Conrad, a university trustee and local lumberman. Conrad Hall is located on the east side of the Stetson Green, behind the Carlton Union Building, and next to Sage Hall. The main part of Conrad Hall was designed by Litchfield Colton, who was an instructor in iron work and mechanical drawing at Stetson University. Its gambrel roof and overall shape help distinguish it as Dutch Colonial Revival style. The exterior is comprised of buff sandstone.

Today, Conrad Hall's shared-occupancy rooms serve as home to 80 first year and upper-division males and females in the Honors Program and Bonner Program. The building has a common area, laundry room, student lounges on each floor, a furnished community kitchen, single-user bathrooms and community-style bathrooms on each floor. Conrad Hall has a resident assistant on every floor that helps students by providing opportunities to develop deep and meaningful relationships not just with their roommates, but with members of the entire building.

Features

  • Full community kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, cabinet storage, oven and stove.
  • Community spaces with couches, television and wireless internet access.

Campus Map