MyResnet (Resnet): How to Set Up Devices and Access
What is it? How do I get started?
MyResNet, provided by Apogee, is the Wi-Fi network in most of Stetson's residence halls, apartments, sorority and fraternity houses, and other on-campus residences. This is a contracted service that is not directly supported by Stetson's IT department.
Sign up for MyResNet
To use this Wi-Fi network, you must create an account at https://myresnet.com/. Click the "Sign up" button on the left side of the screen. Your username and password do not have to be the same as your Stetson network password.
1. Enter "Stetson University" in the floating box. If you do not see the floating box, click on the MyResNet logo.
2. Choose your residential building.
3. Sign in with your Stetson username and password that you created in Step 1 above.
Register Your Electronic Devices
It is easiest to sign up and register your devices while in your residential building. The process is similar to accessing the Wi-Fi network in a hotel.
Go through these Set Up Guide instructions for each device (laptop, iPad, cell phone, gaming system, etc.).
Choose the wireless network MyResNet for 5Ghz devices. Choose the wireless network MyResNet Legacy for 2.4Ghz devices.
- MyResNet Legacy is designed to support older devices that are not capable of connecting to a 5Ghz network, and performs best when only older devices are connected to it.
ResNet provides reliable internet service, with a download speed of 70 Mpbs and upload speed of 30 Mpbs per device, per user.
Students are able to connect 7 devices per user account (laptop, iPad, cell phone, gaming system, etc).
This network is in all residential buildings. Access requires a MyResNet account
- Call 833-493-4889
- Email [email protected]
- Chat live at MyResNet.com
- Support representatives are available 24/7 for assistance.
- MyResNet Support
- Stetson IT Page on Wi-Fi Access