Built in 1892, Chaudoin Hall is located in front of the Carlton Union Building and in between Deland and Emily halls. Named for W.N. Chaudoin, an early member of Stetson University's Board of Trustees, Chaudoin Hall serves as home to over 200 female residents. The north wing was added in 1894 and the south wing in 1935. The building is designed in Colonial Revival style and features multiple dormers, gambrel roof and Palladian leaded-glass windows. A small cupola crowns the roof.
Two-thirds of Chaudoin Hall's rooms are shared-occupancy with community-style bathrooms on each floor. One-third of the rooms are shared-occupancy with suite-style bathrooms. Chaudoin Hall is also home to the Women's Leadership Community. The building has a large common area, laundry room, study areas and a furnished community kitchen. Chaudoin Hall has resident assistants on every floor that help students by providing opportunities to develop deep and meaningful relationships not just with their roommates, but with members of the entire building.
- Full community kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, cabinet storage, oven and stove.
- Community spaces with couches, television and wireless internet access.
- Central location across from Carlton Union Building, CUB circle and the Stetson Green.
- Women's Leadership Community
- Learn more about our themed communities
- Print lab available for resident use
- Seminar Room with tables for single and group use