Our faculty has extensive real-world experience, and they are outstanding classroom teachers. They are easily accessible and will serve as your program advisors.
Over the past 20 years, members of the Institute's accounting faculty have been selected as SOBA Professor of the Year five times, Teacher of the Year twice, Service Provider of the Year ten times, Researcher of the Year twice and Innovator of the Year once. One faculty member received the JD/MBA program's Golden Apple teaching award.
- Michael Bitter, PhD, University of Mississippi; Rinker Distinguished Professor of Accounting; CPA and CGMA; Chair of the M.E. Rinker, Sr. Institute of Tax and Accountancy
- Valrie Chambers, PhD, University of Houston; CPA
- Monica Mendoza, PhD, University of Florida; CPA
- Ken Najour, DBA, University of Florida; CPA
- Erin Nickell, PhD, University of Central Florida; CPA; Director of the Master of Accountancy Program
- Maria Rickling, PhD, Florida International University