The E-Portfolio is a capstone experience for Counselor Education graduate students and a tool that will allow them to focus on specific experiences as they progress through the program. The E-Portfolio becomes a resource for students to build confidence and credibility in their work and to connect learning to career opportunities.
Below are Kaltura videos to help students develop their E-Portfolio. The videos are divided into topic-specific segments for ease of access.
- E-Portfolio Overview (6:30)
- How to Create an e-Portfolio in Watermark (13:21)
- Ethically Informed Professional Identity (6:46)
- Awareness of Personal Strengths & Resiliency (5:33)
- Appreciation of Diverse Cultures (7:24)
- Critical Thinking & Creative Expression (7:02)
- Efficacious Commitment to Professional & Community Service (4:45)
- How to Share Your e-Portfolio with Your Committee (1:30)
To learn more about the E-Portfolio, read the E-Portfolio summary. More information can also be found in the Department of Counselor Education Student Handbook under the heading "Student Assessment." For additional questions, contact the Department of Counselor Education at [email protected].