Counselor Education Student Resources
DeLand - 421 N. Woodland Blvd. DeLand, FL 32723
Valencia - 1800 Denn John Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34744
Systemic Racism Action Plan for our Department
Please contact us if you have any questions or need support, we are here to assist you.
Watermark - Student Learning & Licensure Electronic Portfolio System
Watermark is an electronic portfolio and accreditation management system. A number of courses require students to use Watermark for submitting class assignments, along with Faculty. Watermark enables Faculty to collect and analyze course assignments and assessment data more quickly and efficiently. Watermark also allows the Department of Counselor Education to access data for accreditation needs and address program improvements in a timely manner.
- Watermark How-To Video: This video has been created to guide you through the process of setting up your initial program portfolio in Watermark. It includes instructions for creating a portfolio and separate portfolio pages, adding content to the pages, where to find guidance for portfolio contents in the Student Handbook, and how to submit your portfolio to the faculty for review. Please note that there have been minor changes to the look of Watermark since this video was recorded; however, all options and steps have remained unchanged.
Additional Resources and Information
- Stetson Green Book: The Office of Diversity and Inclusion partnered with the Brown Center for Faculty Innovation and Excellence to create "The Hatter Green Book: The Multicultural Campus Support Guide to Justice."
- Graduate Student Resource Guide
- Graduate Assistantship Positions
- Stetson Bookstore website