Please view our student handbook for information on the policies and procedures of our program.
Current Student Documents and Forms
- Certificate Programs
- Certification, Endorsement, Licensure
- Dual Major and Certificate Comparison Chart
- Dual Major and Certificate Request Form
- General Policies - Counselor Education Programs
- Graduate Leave Request Form
- Request for an Incomplete Form
- Textbooks List in Stetson Bookstore
- Transfer of Graduate Credit Request Form
Complete the application for graduation at the beginning of the semester in which you plan to graduate. The graduation fee will be charged to your student account. Regalia orders are placed separately. Graduation candidates may request to participate in Commencement without meeting all degree requirements by completing the Request to Walk Early form. Candidates may participate if they have one course and or one degree requirement remaining. Check Degree Audit through your my.stetson.edu portal to confirm your eligibility to walk at Commencement.
- Apply to Graduate
- Counselor Education Department Audit for Graduating Students
- Licensure Letter Request Form