Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society
Chi Sigma Iota (CSI) is an international honor society that values academic and professional excellence in counseling. We promote a strong professional identity through members (professional counselors, counselor educators and students) who contribute to the realization of a healthy society by fostering wellness and human dignity.
Promoting Excellence in the Profession of Counseling
Our mission is to promote scholarship, research, professionalism, leadership, advocacy and excellence in counseling, and to recognize high attainment in the pursuit of academic and clinical excellence in the profession of counseling.
Alpha Omicron Chapter
Being a part of CSI incorporates social justice, professional development and social activities. The Alpha Omicron chapter of CSI, housed at Stetson University, welcomes applications from potential new members. Applicants must have completed at least six credit hours and have maintained a 3.5 GPA.
- Suicide The Ripple Effect
- September 20, 2018 7:30 p.m. in Port Orange - Special Screening
- Monthly Member Meetings (rotates between Wednesday and Thursday every other month)
- 8:30 p.m. in Davis Hall
- Monthly Officers Meeting (4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm)
- 6:30 p.m. via phone conference
- Fall 2018 Portfolio Defense
- November 16, 2018 at 8 a.m. (Deland, Dupont Library Room 25L)
- Prepare and Enrich Training
- Gottman Level I Training
- Summer 2019 Induction Ceremony
- Tentatively scheduled (time and location TBD)
Apply for Membership Today!
Please create an account on HatterSync. After your registration is complete, join the Chi Sigma Iota page (the password to join is: stetsoncsi). Complete the 'Membership Application' form, which can be found under the 'Forms' tab. Local dues can be paid in person to any current CSI officers by cash or check. After completing the local chapter application, apply to the national organization and pay the required national dues. If you have any questions please contact an officer.
- President: Loretta Baranowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Amanda Roig - email@example.com
- Secretary: Joey Jachec - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Ericka Foster - email@example.com
- Advocacy Committee - Amber Finnicum-Simmons
- Social Committee - Jeremy Scott
- Professional Development - Ana Gutierreez
- Fundraising Committee- Open position
- Page Thanasiu, Ph.D. - firstname.lastname@example.org