A small exhibit featuring some perspectives on H2O. Robert Sitler (Professor, Modern Languages) provides a videographic tour of a variety of sites in our watershed; Kirsten Work (Professor, Biology) offers a study of spring snails.
- Tuesday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The museum is occasionally open weekday evenings for special events and programs.
- Saturday: Open once a month for Science Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The museum will be closed during 2016-17 academic holidays, including Fall Break (10/13 and 10/14); Thanksgiving Weekend (11/23-11/25); Winter Break (12/13-1/17); and Spring Holidays (3/6-3/10).
- No admissions fee. Donations support educational programming.
Educational Programs (Classes K-12, scouts, home school groups, etc.)
- Students: $2.50
- Teachers/Chaperones: No charge
Dates at a Glance
September 22 - Opening, Aquatic Gems
September 24 - Science Saturday/Smithsonian Day
October 27 - Science Cafe , St. Johns River
October 29 - Science Saturday/Green Halloween
November 5 - Science Saturday/Rock Swap
November 10 - Science Cafe, Field Notes from Archbold