When you join the Gillespie Museum, you join a network of museum-goers who share our commitment to science education and environmental responsibility. The benefits of membership include:
- Support of our museum events and educational programs
- Connection to museum news and events through email, newsletters and special invitations to receptions, openings and workshops
- A 15 percent discount in our gift shop
- Participation in the ASTC Passport Program
Through the ASTC Passport Program, a Gillespie Museum membership card allows free admission to more than 300 science centers and museums worldwide. For the current list of institutional participants in the Passport Program, as well as additional information about its benefits and conditions, please visit the Passport Program's website.
- Student: $10
- Individual: $20
- Senior 55+ (single): $15
- Senior (pair): $25
- Family: $35
- Stetson University faculty/staff (family): $25
Notice: Between June 28 and July 16, 2019 we will be unable to process memberships. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Applications typically take five to seven days to process. Applications can be submitted by either printing out and mailing, faxing, or by hand-delivery. The museum's address and fax number are listed at the bottom of the application.