Five-Week Summer Session
The Summer Innsbruck Program is the perfect solution for business students who want to spend a semester abroad but are not able to while taking the courses required for their degree. What makes this a distinctive program is that it offers AACSB International-approved business courses taught abroad by full-time Stetson University faculty and distinguished visitors. The program also offers liberal arts courses for non-business majors.
Students have the opportunity to interact with international business leaders who guest lecture in their courses and to visit multinational firms as well as World Heritage Sites located in the surrounding area.
Dates and Deadlines
Travel Dates: July 9 - August 15, 2019
Application Deadline: December 7, 2018
Applications to Innsbruck Classic are considered on a first come, first served basis. Apply early to guarantee your spot!
Courses for each session are designed to meet the needs of students. Offerings include a variety of business and non-business courses.
|FINA 311 - Financial Management|
|EDUC 374V-JS - Educational Systems Around the World (JSEM)|
|SPTB 201 - Introduction to Sport Business|
|MKTG 315 - The Marketplace & Consumers|
|ENTP 305 - Principles of Entrepreneurship|
|ENCW 305V - The Art of Walking (JSEM)|
|MGMT 305 - Principles of Management|
|PSYC 301 - Industrial and Organizational Psychology|
|ENSS 141P - Introduction to Environmental Science and Studies|
|FINA 320 - Investments|
Courses are taught by full-time Stetson faculty members and distinguished visiting professors. Stetson faculty members who participate in the program include
- Tony Abbott, Ph.D., associate professor of environmental science and studies
- William Andrews, Ph.D., associate professor of management
- Nancy Barber, M.F.A., Sullivan visiting lecturer in English
- Michele Camden, M.A., visiting assistant professor of psychology
- James Fyles, MBA, assistant professor of practice, marketing and sales
- Libba Galloway, J.D., visiting assistant professor of business and sport law
- James Mallett, Ph.D., professor of finance
- Stuart Michelson, Ph.D., Roland and Sarah George professor of finance; chair of Finance
- Mercedes Tichenor, Ed.D., professor of education
Innsbruck Classic is an exceptional value. As well as having the opportunity to enroll in two courses from exceptional Stetson University faculty, you can network, travel and expand your worldview during the five-week experience.
Program Cost: $5,950
The price includes
- Tuition - 2 units
- Lodging - 36 nights double occupancy
- Two meals per day for each class day
- International health insurance
- Five-week city bus pass
- Passport fees
- Personal travel
- Personal purchases
- Dinner/weekend meals