MSC Executive Board Members Qualifications, Responsibilities and Expectations
MSC Executive Board members are provided with leadership and networking opportunities. The qualifications for participating as MSC Eboard Member are:
- Having a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Commitment to diversity and multiculturalism,
- Knowledge of campus and community resources; and
- Commitment to the WISE Program for the entire academic year.
MSC Executive Board members play a vital role in assisting with the adjustment and success of multicultural students at Stetson. Therefore, there are specified responsibilities and expectations they must embraced to be effective – which are adapted from the MSC Constitution and MSC Eboard Application.
Every spring semester a new MSC Executive Board is selected.
Molecular Biology and Psychology, 2024
Vice President of Operations
Health Science, 2024
Vice President of Finance
Computer Information Systems, 2024
Records and Documents Officer