Prepare for the practice of law.
The Juris Doctor degree is a cornerstone of the legal profession and is required to practice law in Florida.
Advanced degrees for those who have already earned a law degree
Advanced degrees for non-lawyers who wish to obtain a greater understanding of legal systems
Programs for those desiring an accelerated path or seeking specialization in multiple areas
- 746 total full-time J.D. students
- 159 total part-time J.D. students
- 3 LL.M. in International Law students
- 7 LL.M. in Elder Law students
- 6 LL.M. in Advocacy students
- 3 M.J. in Healthcare Compliance students
- 2 M.J. in Aging, Law and Policy students
2020 J.D. Entering Classes
- Diversity: 22%; Female: 54%
- 26 states and 5 foreign countries represented
- 101 colleges/universities
- Age range: 19-51
- Total new entrants: 322
- Full-time: 275
- Part-time: 47
- New J.D. students receiving scholarships: 87.3%
LSAT and UGPA for Fall 2020 Entrants
Data as of Sept. 11, 2020.
Our staff can help provide information about financial planning, scholarships, tuition, and other areas related to funding your education.