Prepare for the practice of law.
The Juris Doctor degree is a cornerstone of the legal profession and is required to practice law in Florida.
Advanced degrees for those who have already earned a law degree
Advanced degrees for non-lawyers who wish to obtain a greater understanding of legal systems
Programs for those desiring an accelerated path or seeking specialization in multiple areas
- 760 total full-time J.D. students
- 168 total part-time J.D. students
- 5 LL.M. in International Law students
- 19 LL.M. in Elder Law students
- 7 LL.M. in Advocacy students
- 6 M.J. in Healthcare Compliance students
- 4 M.J. in Aging, Law and Policy students
2021 J.D. Entering Classes
- Diversity: 29%; Female: 55%
- 35 states and 3 foreign countries represented
- 112 colleges/universities
- Age range: 20-59
- Total new entrants: 333
- Full-time: 277
- Part-time: 56
- New J.D. students receiving scholarships: 92%
LSAT and UGPA for Fall 2021 Entrants
Data as of October 20, 2021.
Our staff can help provide information about financial planning, scholarships, tuition, and other areas related to funding your education.