Below are important dates to keep in mind. For financial literacy events, visit our Financial Literacy website.
- February 1 Deadline to submit Effective Access to Student Education Application for new spring students.
- February 23 FAFSA priority date for Regular Decision Applicants
- March 15 FAFSA priority date for Continuing Students
- March - Financial aid award notification for current students for Federal and State Aid (2021/2022 FAFSA required).
- May 1 Intent to Enroll deadline for new students.
- May 1 Deadline to accept Financial Aid Award for continuing students.
- July 15 Deadline to accept Financial Aid Award for incoming students.
- July 15 Fall bills due or Monthly Payment Plan set up.
- August 10 SAP Appeal Deadline.
- September 1 Deadline to submit Verification documentation for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- October 1 The CSS/Financial Aid Profile and the FAFSA become available.
- October 1 Deadline to submit Effective Access to Student Education Application for the fall semester.
- November 1 FAFSA priority date for Early Decision and Early Action I Applicants.
- November 1 CSS Profile priority date for Early Decision and Early Action I Applicants.
- November 1 Early Decision Application Deadline.
- November 1 Early Action I Application Deadline.
- December 15 Spring bills due or Monthly Payment Plan set up.