Financial Aid Forms
Please note that although these forms are freely available, you don't need to complete and submit them unless asked to do so by the Office of Student Financial Aid. You can also check your One Stop Checklist on your MyStetson page for the forms you need to submit.
General Financial Aid
Dependency Override Re-Certification
This form is only to be completed by current Stetson students who have had a Dependency Override approved in the previous academic year. Please review the Dependency Override Qualifications for a Dependency Override if you have questions about this process.
- 2022-2023 - Dependency Override Re-Certification Application (Online)
- 2023-2024 - Dependency Override Re-Certification Application (Online)
Effective Access to Student Education Grant (EASE)
- Effective Access to Student Education Grant (EASE) (Online)
Loss of State Aid Appeal
- Loss of State Aid Appeal Form (Online)
- Graduate In-Service Scholarship Form (Online)
- Please note: you must use your Stetson email address to access the form.
- Outside Scholarship Form (Online)
- Leading Edge Scholarship Request Form (Online)
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Summer Aid Request Form
- 2022 Summer Aid Request Form (Online)
TEACH Grant Application
- Stetson TEACH Grant Application (Online)