Financial Aid Forms
Please note that although these forms are freely available, you don't need to complete and submit them unless asked to do so by the Office of Student Financial Aid. You can also check your One Stop Checklist on your MyStetson page for the forms you need to submit.
General Financial Aid
- Additional Document Request Form (Online)
- Authorization to Release Record to a Third Party (FERPA)
- Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request (Online)
Dependency Override Certification and Re-Certification
The Dependency Override form is only to be completed by Stetson students who are requesting an initial Dependency Override. Before submitting this form, please review the Dependency Override Qualifications to see if you may qualify. Please contact a Financial Aid Office team member if you have questions about this process.
The Dependency Override Certification form is only to be completed by Stetson students who were approved for a dependency override in the prior award year and are requesting a continuation of their dependency override status.
Effective Access to Student Education Grant (EASE)
- Effective Access to Student Education Grant (EASE) (Online)
Loss of State Aid Appeal
- Loss of State Aid Appeal Form (Online)
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
TEACH Grant Application
- Stetson TEACH Grant Application (Online)
- 2023-2024 Veterans Benefits Request Form (online)
- Veteran Registration Information Form (online)
- Veteran Responsibilities (online)
- Request for Participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program (online)