Elizabeth Hall

Planning and Funding Events

If you're planning an event, make sure to contact us to make sure all your bases are covered. To contact us, email orgsync@stetson.edu and we'll work with you to make sure your even is approved and ready to go.

Please be aware that national policies and guidelines stipulate that all social Greek organizations must register all on- or off-campus events, including those which take place inside your housing space.

Important Forms and Resources

Funding for Events

The Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee (S.A.F.A.C.) allocates funding to approved Stetson University student organizations. An organization must be in good standing with the Office of Student Development and Campus Vibrancy to receive S.A.F.A.C. funding.

S.A.F.A.C. funds come from the Student Life Activity Fee each undergraduate student pays per semester, and are distributed and maintained by the Student Government Association in partnership with the Office of Student Development and Campus Vibrancy.

To request funding for your organization's event, please read the Information Packet and schedule an appointment with the S.A.F.A.C. office. Also, take a look at the Budget Hearing Schedule and take note of important dates for your organization.

More Information

If you need help or feel that something is missing from this page, please contact us.