Financial Aid Forms
Please note that although these forms are freely available, you don't need to complete and submit them unless asked to do so by the Office of Student Financial Planning. You can also check your One Stop Checklist on your MyStetson page for the forms you need to submit.
General Financial Aid
Effective Access to Student Education Grant (EASE)
Request for Financial Aid Review
Visit the Request for Financial Aid Review web page to find more information about which form to complete.
- Duckwitz Talent Scholarship Agreement Form (Online)
- Graduate In-Service Scholarship Form (Online)
- Please note: you must use your Stetson email address to access the form.
- Outside Scholarship Form (Online)
- ROTC Scholarship Agreement (Online)
- Scholarship Agreement Form (Online)
- Leading Edge Scholarship Request Form (Online)
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
TEACH Grant Application
- Stetson TEACH Grant Application (Online)
2021-2022 Academic Year Verification Forms
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the verification process will be conducted through your MyStetson Portal.