Financial Aid Forms
Please note that although these forms are freely available, you don't need to complete and submit them unless asked to do so by the Office of Student Financial Planning. You can also check your One Stop Checklist on your MyStetson page for the forms you need to submit.
General Financial Aid
- Authorization to Release Record to a Third Party (FERPA)
- CSS/Financial Aid Profile
- Effective Access to Student Education Grant (EASE)
- Graduate In-Service Scholarship Form (Online)
- Adult Degree Completion Tuition Discount Form (PDF)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (Online)
- Scholarship Agreement Form (Online)
- ROTC Scholarship Agreement (Online)
- Tuition Exchange Application (PDF)
- Outside Scholarship Form (Online)
For more information, visit the Federal Verification web page. Students selected for verification should access their Verification Gateway portal to complete verification.
Appeals and Special Circumstances
Visit the Appeals and Special Circumstances web page to find more information about which form to complete.
- Veteran Registration Information Form (PDF)
- Veteran Responsibilities (PDF)
- Request for Participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program (online)
- Yellow Ribbon Program Information (PDF)