Incoming Exchange - Financial Planning
Below is an expected budget for an exchange student, all numbers are approximate.
- Accommodation - $900/month
- Food & Meals (average) - $600/month
- Health Insurance - $100/month
- Local Transportation - $50/month
- Leisure - $200/month
- Books and School Supplies - $400/semester
- Miscellaneous - $50/month
You are permitted to work on the Stetson University campus during your stay here. Campus jobs include office and cafeteria work, sometimes even a bit of tutoring. Office jobs typically require typing. Interested students should refer to the Student Employment Program for more information. International students are eligible to work up to 20 hours per week on campus. Off campus employment is not allowed.