On-campus employment may offer some of the first opportunities students have to explore professional responsibilities and future career paths. Although the Office of Student Employment does not guarantee employment or place students directly into an on-campus position, we have compiled some resources on this page that may assist you in your search for an opportunity to be significant.
- HatterJobs - Hatter Jobs is an interactive database of available positions on campus. This site is most active at the start of each semester, though on-campus departments post available positions throughout the year as well.
- Career and Professional Development - Many departments, particularly those where student employees engaged in customer service, clerical work and administrative tasks, will wish to review a current resume as part of their hiring process. Students are encouraged to develop a professional resume and may wish to enlist the complimentary services of Stetson University’s Office of Career and Professional Development. This office offers assistance in writing resumes and development of other relevant skills.
- How to find a job on campus:
- Go to www.stetson.edu/career.
- Select the green login button.
- Log in with your stetson account.
- Select "My Jobs" from the left column.
- Type "studentsatwork" in the Keyword search box.
- Select the position you may be interested in.
- Follow job specific application instructions.