Working on campus provides an exciting opportunity for student to build professional skills, interact with students, employees, and the community, and invistigate possible career paths all while receiving a bi-weekly pay check!
Students seeking employment on campus should follow the instructions below to find their next opportunity to Go Beyond at Stetson!
- How to find a job on campus:
- Go to www.stetson.edu/career.
- Select the green HatterJobs “Student/Alums” button.
- Log in under “Current Students: Single Sign-On” (There may be additional optional prompts for first-time users).
- Select "Jobs and Internships" followed by “Search” from the left menu.
- Select “On-Campus Student Employment: under the “Position Type” dropdown menu.
- All student employment positions should appear.
- Select the position you may be interested in.
- Follow job-specific application instructions.
- For issues logging into HatterJobs, contact the Career and Professional Development Office.
- HatterJobs - Hatter Jobs is an interactive database of available positions on campus. This site is most active at the start of each semester, though on-campus departments post available positions throughout the year as well.
- Career and Professional Development - Many departments, particularly those where student employees engaged in customer service, clerical work and administrative tasks, will wish to review a current resume as part of their hiring process. Students are encouraged to develop a professional resume and may wish to enlist the complimentary services of Stetson University's Office of Career and Professional Development. This office offers assistance in writing resumes and the development of other relevant skills.