A picture taken of the front side of the Allen House/Human Resources Office.

Forms and Materials

The following links can be utilized to access and print materials commonly used by department supervisors and student employees. All forms should be completed and submitted to the student employment coordinator unless otherwise noted.

Payroll Forms

  • Payroll Schedule - A student employee may access the payroll schedule to view when the pay period ends and they should submit their timesheet/submit a payroll variance form, or when they should be paid. 
  • Payroll Variance Form - If a student employee does not submit their time sheet by the deadline a payroll variance form must be completed before they will be paid. The form must be completed and signed by the employee and their supervisor. Once completed the form should be delivered to the Office of Finance
    (located on the corner of East Wisconsin Avenue and North Amelia Avenue) or the Office of Human Resources (located next to Allen Hall).
  • Direct Deposit - Paychecks can be automatically deposited into a checking account, a savings account or into multiple accounts.

Employment Forms

  • Off-boarding - Supervisors can use this form to notify Student Employment of student employee departures. This form also informs pertinent offices regarding termination of student access to various applications (Blackboard, Banner, network drive, etc.). 
  • Student Position Creation - Supervisors can use this form to create new positions for students within their office. The funding source is always necessary and must be identified when creating new positions.
  • Student Employment Funding Transfer - Supervisors are able to move funding from one position to another or fund positions through operating budgets by completing this form. 
  • 2018-2019 Graduate Assistant Authorization Form - Required for any graduate assistant being authorized for an on-campus position during the 2017-2018 fiscal year.
  • Student Employment Status Update Form - This form is available for department supervisors to utilize in requests to update the employment status of a current student employee.
  • W-4 Form - An IRS form that all student employees must submit at the time of hire.
  • I-9 Form - A federal form that must be completed by students hired for any position within the fiscal year (unless a current I-9 form is on file with the student employment coordinator from the previous year). Note: Federal law requires that students present a combination of approved documents for completion of this form. Students should arrive at the Office of Human Resources (Located next to Allen Hall) prepared with the original documents required for this form at the time of submission. Please follow the link for more detailed information.