Assurance of Learning
The School of Business recognizes the impact that a structured assurance of learning process has in guiding the activities of the school and its departments. Such a structure enables the school to effectively measure and improve student learning outcomes.
These learning goals guide the instruction of our students, our continual improvement of the quality of student learning and our assessment of the business acumen of our graduates.
Undergraduate Learning Goals
- Think critically and analytically
- Apply ethical principles to business decisions
- Understand important business principles
- Communicate effectively using different media and contexts
- Evaluate business decisions in a global context
For more information about Stetson University's core set of expectations for liberal learning, visit in the General Education page in the University Catalog.