Institutional Research and Effectiveness
Serve the Stetson community by providing analytical and operational insights, information, and infrastructure to advance our university mission.
A data-informed culture of continuous improvement in which every person has the tools necessary to succeed, where decision-makers are offered wisdom and insights beyond the data, and systems and automation exist not to simply handle more load but to create more opportunities for meaningful connections in service of student learning and success.
We value our role as service providers with our primary focus on supporting members of the Stetson community in achieving their goals and advancing the mission of the institution. We seek to fully understand the context of each request to provide what will be most helpful, increase data literacy, and promote self-sufficiency. We hold student learning and success at the center of our work and strive to advance equity and belonging. We recognize the importance of efficiency and strong systems while ultimately prioritizing people over process. We are proud members of the Hatter community who enjoy contributing to our spirit of kindness through attending and hosting events. We value adaptability, authentic relationships, clarity, communication, dependability and integrity.
DeLand Hall, Second Floor, Rooms 212 - 218. Due to the historic nature of DeLand Hall, our offices are only accessible by stairs. Please feel free to contact us to request a more accessible meeting space.
Email: [email protected]
- Colin Hilton-MacFarlane, Assistant Vice President
- Jamie Bataille, Data Analyst, External Reporting
- Jenni Hughes, Data Analyst, Student Life and Student Success
- TBA, Data Analyst, Academic Operations
- Excelympics Spring Training - March 5, 2024, 11 a.m. – Come join the Institutional Research and Effectiveness team virtually on March 5, 11-11:45 a.m. for an Excelympics Spring Training Session. Mark your calendars and break out your compression gloves and blue light glasses for this (not so) intense spring training session. Reach out to IRE at 386-822-7599 or [email protected] with any questions. Save this hyperlink to your calendar to join the training on March 5 at 11 Excelympics Spring Training Session or use the meeting ID: 215 369 140 772 and passcode WgqfNi to join.