Institutional Research and Effectiveness
Serve the Stetson community by providing analytical and operational insights, information and infrastructure to advance our university mission.
DeLand Hall, Second Floor, Rooms 212 - 218. Due to the historic nature of DeLand Hall, our offices are only accessible by stairs. Please feel free to contact us to request a more accessible meeting space.
Email: [email protected]
- Colin Hilton-MacFarlane, Executive Director
- Jamie Bataille, Data Analyst, External Reporting
- Jenni Hughes, Data Analyst, Student Life and Student Success
- Jamie Vanderlip, Data Analyst, Academic Operations
- March 16, 2023 – Stetson Student Survey: The Institutional Research and Effectiveness team is inviting the Stetson community to join us on March 16 from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. in Lee’s Garage. We will be presenting on the Stetson Student Survey including an overview, past results, release timeline for Spring 2023 and next steps from the IRE team.
- June 2023 – IRE Q4 Presentation
Past Events and Archived Video
- December 1, 2022 – Stetson’s Facts and Figures: Test your knowledge with our Stetson Facts and Figures interactive game.
- November 17, 2022 – Stetson’s Inaugural 9x13 Competition: Thank you to all our participants and judges. We can't wait to see you next year!
- October 6, 2022 – An Introduction to IRE: Meet the new Institutional Research and Effectiveness team and the services offered to the Stetson community.