Grants and Sponsored Research Policies
The following are the policies and procedures followed by the Grants Office.
- Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- Subrecipient Policy
- Subrecipient Questionnaire Form
- Direct, Indirect, and Unallowable Costs Policy
- Stetson NSF Sexual Harassment Policy
- Participant Support Cost Policy
- First Alert Policy
The two documents below are part of Section 3 of the Policies and Procedures document by Academic Affairs:
- 220.127.116.11 - Policy on Financial Conflict of Interest in Externally-Funded Research
- 18.104.22.168 - Policy on Signature Authority on Grants and Contracts and Grant Proposal Submission Form
The following form is to be submitted to the Grants Office when there is a Financial Conflict of Interest
The following form is used to submit a First Alert Grant Advisory Form to the Grants Office. Please refer to the First Alert Policy prior to submitting the form.