CUR Dialogues - Washington, D.C.
2019 Date: February 14-16
Sponsored by The Council on Undergraduate Research, CUR Dialogues is designed to bring faculty and administrators to the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area to engage with federal agency program officers and other grant funders. Attendees will also have opportunities to participate in several networking events.
Florida Undergraduate Research Conference (FURC)
2019 Date: February 22-23 Hosted by the University of North Florida in Jacksonville
FURC is one of the nation's largest multi-disciplinary undergraduate research conferences. It is an annual event open to all undergraduate researchers in Florida to present their research in poster forums. Every year the conference will be hosted at a different collegiate institution in Florida on the last weekend in February. In addition to research presentations, there are also exhibitors from graduate programs and other opportunities targeted for students involved in undergraduate research. FURC programs from past conferences can be accessed here:
- FURC 2012 Stetson University, DeLand
- FURC 2013 University of Florida, Gainesville
- FURC 2014 Florida International University, Miami
- FURC 2015 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach
- FURC 2016 University of Tampa, Tampa
- FURC 2017 Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton
- FURC 2018 Eastern Florida State College, Cocoa