On-campus employment may offer some of the first opportunities students have to explore professional responsibilities and future career paths. Although the Office of Human Resouces does not guarantee employment or place students directly into an on-campus position, we have compiled some resources on this page that may assist you in your search for an opportunity to be significant.
- HatterJobs - Hatter Jobs is an interactive database of available positions on campus. Although the site is most active at the start of each semester, on-campus departments post available positions throughout the year.
- Career and Professional Development - Many departments, particularly those where student employees engage in customer service, clerical work and administrative tasks, will wish to review a current resume as part of their hiring process. Students are encouraged to develop a professional resume and may wish to enlist the complimentary services of Stetson University’s Office of Career and Professional Development.This office offers assistance in writing resumes and development of other relevant skills.
- How to find a job on campus:
- Log into my.stetson.edu.
- Go to the Student Life tab.
- Click on HatterJobs.
- Log in on the website. If this is your first time logging in you will have to use the forgot password tab to reset your password. Enter your student ID number and Stetson email address. A link to set your new password will then be sent to your Stetson email.
- Use the filter to search for jobs on campus.
- Read the instructions on how to apply for each position carefully. Some positions will require that you email your resume and cover letter to a specific person, whereas other positions will ask that you fill out a form online.
- Resume approval is not required for Student Employment positons. Resume approval is only required for internships or off-campus opportunities.