Updates for our fall 2020 concert recordings and livestreaming events will be available throughout the semester. More events will be continually added, so keep checking back!
- September 28, 2020: Friends of Music Concert | Friends of Music Concert Program
- November 16, 2020: Beethoven String Trio, Faculty with Guest Artist
- December 17, 2020: Faculty Recital | Beethoven Clarinet Trio
- February 1, 2021: Dione Chandler, oboe, and Hannah Sun, piano present Three Romances, Op. 22 by Clara Schumann, and Bocadillos Floridianos by Margi Greibling-Haigh
- September 12, 2020: Concerto Competition | Concerto Competition Program
- September 27, 2020: Sounds New First Glimpse XXVI | Sounds New First Glimpse XXVI Program
- September 28, 2020: Giffin Competition | Giffin Competition Program
- Virtual Chamber Music Gala Weekend: November 13, 7:30 p.m. | November 15, 5:00 p.m.
- 2020 Giffin and Concerto Competition Winners Showcase
- December 8, 2020: Guitar Ensemble Concert
Stetson Homecoming 2020 | Hatter Heritage Concert
The Hatter Heritage Concert premiered Friday, November 6 at 7:30 p.m., and may be viewed using the link below. This event features previously recorded concerts as well as virtually recorded performances created during the Fall, 2020 semester.
Christmas Candlelight 2020
Christmas Candlelight 2020 is presented as a virtual concert gift (no ticket required) with the entire community. The performance premiered on Friday, December 11, 2020, at 7:30 p.m., and remains available for viewing on our YouTube channel.
The theme for this year's performance, "A Celebration of Warmth and Joy," includes familiar holiday carols and music prepared by our students during the Fall, 2020 semester.
Support the School of Music
Your support demonstrates your commitment to Stetson and allows us to continue a rich tradition of building significance through giving.
For more information about how your gift impacts School of Music students and faculty, contact Mike Vermillion, Director of Development and Major Gifts Officer for the School of Music.