Our faculty takes pride in a mentoring approach to education. We work with our students as advisors, teachers and career counselors. Finance faculty members have published research in professional journals for economics, finance and quantitative methods, and several are on editorial boards. Many have taught classes abroad including in Austria, China, Italy, New Zealand and Poland.
- Giovanni Fernandez, PhD, associate professor of finance
- Jennifer Foo, PhD, professor of finance
- Matthew Hurst, PhD, associate professor of finance and director of the Roland and Sarah George Investments Institute
- Matthew Imes, PhD, assistant professor of finance
- Shan Yan, PhD, assistant professor of finance
- Jessica West, PhD, assistant professor of finance