- In spring 2008, Amanda Bartholomew and Joshua Miller had their senior research papers published in the Pi Sigma Alpha Undergraduate Journal of Politics.
A Case Study of the Accessibility of Healthcare for Migrant Farmworkers by Amanda Bartholomew
Toward Critical Citizenship: A Study of Citizenship, Legitimacy and Civic Education by Joshua Miller
- Stephanie Bauer '00, attending Vanderbilt Law School
- Sen. Max Cleland '65, member of the United States Senate representing the state of Georgia
- Jim Daughton '89, associate with the law firm of Holland and Knight
- Greg DeLoach, Director of the Legal Department and Assistant Town Manager for Hilton Head Island
- George C. Edwards, '68, Professor of Political Science at Texas A & M University and Director of the Center for Presidential Studies in the Bush School
- Kim Simonds Fineman, associate attorney with Sheppard, Mullin, Richter and Hapton in San Francisco, Calif.
- Cynthia Freed '90, high school teacher in the social sciences in Camden County, Georgia
- Luerne Herrera '01, passed both United States Foreign Service examinations, awaiting placement
- Daniel Herron '98, vice president, TD Political Consulting Firm
- Dr. David Hill '95, associate professor of political science at Stetson University, DeLand
- Lila Jaber '89, appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to the Florida Public Service Commission
- Lisa King, vice president of Langton Associates of Jacksonville, Fla.
- Suzanne Kosmas '98, member of the Florida House of Representatives representing district 28
- Romina Mulloy '98, attending Vanderbilt Law School
- Brian Perry, serving in the U.S. Peace Corps in the Ivory Coast, Africa
- Jonathan Poverud '98, legislative assistant for the United States Congress, fifth district of the state of Florida
- Amanda Sharkey '99
- Gigi Garber Skipper '83, Director of Legal Affairs for Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
- Mary J. Swiderski '98, Commissioner of the City of DeLand
- Shawn Tedman '98, attending Harvard University graduate school