CPR/AED & First Aid Classes
The American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED blended learning course equips students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing and cardiac emergencies involving adults. It is designed for students who need a certification that satisfies OSHA, workplace or other regulatory requirements. This class is taught in a blended-learning format and the online portion (accessed via mobile, desktop or tablet) must be completed prior to attending the Instructor-led skills session. Upon successful completion, a valid 2-year digital certificate for Adult First Aid/CPR/AED is issued.
Each class has a maximum of 10 spots available. Registration is first-come, first-serve.
This class is a blended learning course. The successful completion of the course requires you to:
- Complete the online sessions
- Attend and participate in the class session
- Participate in all skill practices
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills
- Successfully complete all assessment scenarios
How to Register
Registration will be open two week prior to the date of the class. To register, fill out the registration form.
How to Pay:
Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to pay. This class is non-refundable. If you fail to pay by the due date outlined in the confirmation email you receive, your spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
Classes will be offered during the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, Sept. 14, 1 - 3 p.m. in the Stetson Room (CUB 230)
- Monday, Nov. 7, 2 - 4 p.m. in the Stetson Room (CUB 230)
- Thursday, Feb. 2, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., location TBD
- Wednesday, March 29, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., location TBD