Leadership Education and Development
At Stetson University, we are focused on preparing our students to reach their full potential. In Leadership Education and Development, we support initiatives across Stetson focused on supporting students to reach their full potential by embracing leadership in an increasingly complex, interdependent and technological world.
LEAD offers a variety of programs, leadership roles and learning opportunities across campus focused on exploring the leader within all of us, applying personal leadership abilities to positively work with others and building understanding of social responsibility and social impact.
- Leadership Engagement Coaching
- Strengths Summit
- Leading Beyond Stetson
- Leadership Summit
- Top Hatter Leadership Awards
LEAD Programs and Initiatives provides more information and other leadership opportunities.
Interested in becoming a student leader here at Stetson University? Check out our ULead website to learn about the open leadership positions at Stetson University. Interested in learning about leadership opportunities?
- Check out our LEAD Instagram where we post updates each Monday about open student leadership applications
Stetson is a Strengths-Based Campus meaning that all undergraduate students take the CliftonStrengths assessment when they start at Stetson University. This assessment helps our students understand their personal Strengths and ways to develop their Strengths throughout their time at Stetson University in their academics, career readiness, leadership development and involvement. We offer many trainings, resources, and opportunities to explore your Strengths while at Stetson so take some time today to begin to explore these opportunities:
- Strengths Resource Website - This newly launched website offers a number of tools to dive deeper into your Strengths and apply them into your Stetson experience
- Strengths Coaching - Once you start at Stetson and take the Strengths Assessment, sign up for a Strengths Coaching with a certified Strengths Coach. They will help you explore your personal strengths and how to apply them throughout your life.
- Strengths Summit - This is an annual conference that we offer Stetson students in early fall semester to explore all 34 Strengths and understand how to work with other people's Strengths.