Welcome to Stetson University! Stetson Health Service is your on-campus resource for your non-emergency health care needs. Our website also contains valuable resources on all health care-related topics that you'll encounter during your time at Stetson University, from insurance information to hot topics to required and optional forms.
If you have any questions that aren't answered on our website, please contact us at 386-822-8150 or [email protected].
As with most colleges, all students enrolled at Stetson University are expected to have adequate health insurance to cover them while attending the university. This page explores options for students without health insurance and what to do if you're an international student.
All new undergraduate students are required to submit the Student Health History form available on the New Hatter's Checklist. In addition, students must fulfill immunization verification requirements through Med+Proctor.
University policy stipulates that all students, whether living on or off-campus, have certain immunizations or an immunization waiver on file with Stetson Health Service. This page explains exactly what immunizations are required and on what grounds an immunization waiver may be granted.
Before Arriving at Stetson University
- Review your insurance policy, understand your insurance plan and all of its coverages as best you can.
What to Bring With You to Stetson University
- Cold/flu relief (DayQuil/NyQuil, cough medicine, etc.)
- Inhalers and/or nebulizers if asthmatic
- Insurance card (policyholder's name and date of birth)
- Pain reliever/fever reducer (Tylenol/ibuprofen)
- Triple antibiotic ointment