The Stetson University Writing Center offers free tutoring in writing to all Stetson University students, staff, and faculty. Our friendly, trained peer tutors help writers across campus with any type of written work, at any stage of the writing process.
While you can visit the Writing Center without making an appointment, we strongly suggest that you make an appointment before visiting in order to guarantee that you'll be seen by a tutor. Appointments may be made via Stetson SSC. Appointments must be made at least 10 hours in advance.
These step-by-step instructions will explain how to make and cancel appointments in Stetson SSC.
If you have any questions about our services, or would like to request a class visit or workshop, please email us at email@example.com.
- End of Semester: The Writing Center will close for the semester Friday, Dec. 7
- Cram Jam: Dec. 10, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Finals Week Hours
- Saturday, Dec. 8 12-3 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 9 3-6 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 10 12 - 3 p.m. 6-10 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 11 12-3 p.m. 6-10 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 12 12-3 p.m.
- Main Location: the first floor of the duPont-Ball Library
- Business Satellite: LBC Room 209
- Sage Satellite: Natural History Museum
Tutoring (Fall 2018)
- Monday-Thursday: noon to 10 p.m.
- Friday: noon to 3 p.m.
- Sunday: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.