Health, Safety and Emergency Information
The Office of Public Safety operates 24 hours a day, 365 days per year to ensure your safety. Our officers provide a full range of services including routine patrol of the campus, parking enforcement, safety inspections and after-hours escort services.
Stetson Health Service provides general medical care for all students. A registered nurse is available by appointment for non-critical short-term illnesses and injuries such as colds, sore throats, upset stomach, rash, allergies, urinary tract infections, cuts, sprains/strains, free confidential pregnancy testing, STD testing and birth control counseling. Stetson Health Service can also obtain laboratory specimens when necessary (blood, urine, cultures, etc.).
Learn more about Stetson University's immunization requirements.
- 701 W. Plymouth Ave., DeLand, FL 32720
- Phone: 386-943-4522
- 1055 Saxon Blvd., Orange City, FL 32763
- Phone: 386-917-5000
- 303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Phone: 386-254-4000
Hatter Alert is Stetson University's official emergency preparedness and notification system. Its companion website features emergency procedures. In the event of an emergency, anyone signed up for alerts will be notified through it.
Emergency Contact Information
Please regularly update your emergency contact information. In the event of an emergency, alerts will be sent out via the Hatter Alert system. Parents will need their student's SUID number and PIN to access My Stetson.
- Reasonable coverage just for college students.
- Includes accidental damage, theft, hurricane, flood, fire, lightning surge, etc.
- Student Plan is primary over parent's homeowners, which often have high deductibles.
- Protect your computer, cell phone, and other electronics and valuables for as little as $100 for a year's coverage and deductibles as low as $25.
- Coverage is available to students living on-campus and off-campus.
- Coverage applies while gone on breaks and traveling abroad.
- Coverage extends to bikes, jewelry and musical instruments up to $2,000.
For more information and to sign up, please go to CSI Student Property Insurance's website. Choose Florida and Stetson/DeLand.