Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremony Tickets
Undergraduate and Graduate Commencement tickets will be available beginning on Friday, March 19. The deadline to claim guest tickets is Friday, April 30.
All eligible undergraduate and graduate students participating in the commencement ceremony in-person will be allotted six guest tickets for their assigned ceremony.
Students must have completed both the application for graduation and the Commencement participation form to be considered eligible to participate in the Spring 2021 Commencement and receive guest tickets.
How to Claim Commencement Guest Tickets
Guest tickets will be available starting on Friday, March 19, 8 a.m. Please claim your guest tickets for your ceremony by following these steps:
- Visit stetson.marchingorder.com.
- Login with your Stetson username and password.
- Select "Claim Tickets Here" under your assigned ceremony.
- If you receive a "You Are Not Registered with Marching Order" message and believe you are eligible to receive guest tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: This number must match the "Total Number of Guest Tickets Needed" above in order for tickets to be issued.