Commencement Ceremony Tickets
Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony tickets will be available starting on Monday, Jan. 27. The deadline to claim tickets is Friday, Feb. 14. Students must apply for graduation prior to claiming tickets. The deadline to apply for graduation is Monday, Feb. 10.
When students claim their tickets, they will be able to indicate a need for additional tickets, but those will not be available until a later date.
Eligible students from the School of Business Administration and School of Music will be able to receive up to seven (7) electronic tickets.
Eligible students from the College of Arts and Sciences will be able to receive five (5) electronic tickets.
Once the Feb. 14 deadline has passed, all unclaimed tickets will be forfeited and available for redistribution. Students who indicated a need for additional tickets will be entered into a lottery and will be notified via email if they are selected randomly by computer to receive additional tickets.
Random selection will begin on Wednesday, Feb. 19, and will conclude once all tickets are claimed.
Alternative viewing locations for family and friends will be available on campus in the Lynn Business Center, Rinker Auditorium and the Carlton Union Building, Stetson Room for both of the undergraduate ceremonies on Saturday, May 9.
How to claim commencement ceremony tickets
Please visit https://ceremony-tickets.stetson.edu.
- Enter your Stetson username and password.
- Click on your college or school ceremony in which you will participate
- Note: Students earning dual degrees will need to select one ceremony to attend. Both degrees will be recognized at that time.
- Select from the drop-down the number of tickets you wish to claim.
- Select the number of additional tickets needed. The number of eligible tickets per student is preliminary and will be revised as students determine their initial ticket needs.
- Click Add to Order.
- Please review/edit your selections. Once confirmed, click Checkout.
- Reservation Summary. Please take this opportunity to donate unclaimed tickets to the waitlist.
- Click Checkout.
- Complete. Please print or email your e-tickets to family and friends.
Additional ticket - waitlist
Please note, being added to the waitlist does not guarantee you will receive additional tickets to the ceremony. The availability of additional tickets is based on the number of graduates attending and the number of tickets that are left unclaimed. Please plan accordingly.
Random selection will begin on Wednesday, Feb. 19, and will conclude once all tickets are claimed. If you are selected to receive additional tickets, a notification will be sent to your email account with further instructions on how to claim your extra tickets. You must claim those tickets within 48 hours of when the email was sent. Failure to do so will result in the release of those tickets so they may be assigned to another waitlisted student.
Instructions for claiming additional tickets once notified
To claim your additional ticket(s), go to the following website: https://ceremony-tickets.stetson.edu.
- Click on Register or Login.
- Enter your e-mail address and password.
- You will be brought to your shopping cart where the additional ticket(s)you requested have already been added.
- Click Checkout.
- Check out a second time to confirm the order.
- A confirmation will be sent to your address.
- Go to My Tickets to print or electronically send the additional ticket(s) to your guest(s).
- For security reasons make sure to close out your browser.
- Please claim your additional tickets within 48 hours of receiving this message.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.