Telephones and Voice Mail
The university's phone system provides telephone services to all University locations. These services are primarily provided through our Cisco voice over IP solution.
Stetson University used Microsoft Unified Messaging for voicemail services. This service provides many benefits beyond traditional voicemail. Below is a summary of those benefits.
- Voicemail is delivered to your email inbox along with an audio attachment
- Your voicemail can be accessed remotely
- You can receive text messages on your cell phone when you receive a voicemail
- Learn more about Unified Messaging Features
- Learn more about "How To" instructions
Quick Reference Guide
View a quick reference guide for how to use common features on your phone.