Email accounts are provided to faculty, staff, and students of the university.
Stetson utilizes Microsoft Office 365 which provides the benefits listed below:
- 50GB per mailbox user
- Microsoft OneDrive with 1,000GB of personal storage space per mailbox user
- Microsoft Office 365 – Each mailbox user can install Office on up to five personal devices for free
- Teams – supports video and voice calls, instant messaging, and desktop screen sharing.
- View more features.
Access to these services is available through a number of interfaces, including Microsoft Outlook desktop clients, Outlook Web Access (OWA) at email.stetson.edu, and mobile device clients (see setup instructions below).
Accessing Your Email Account
Use your network username and password to log on to your email account.
Configuring Email Access on Your Smartphone
Select "Exchange" or "Corporate Sync" type of account and use the following settings:
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Server: m.outlook.com
- Domain: leave this field blank
- Password: Your account password
Android and IOS setup instructions can be found on their respective pages.
The Office of Information Technology provides access to email accounts to alumni of Stetson University.
Alumni may request email for life by emailing [email protected]
If you have issues with your email account or find that you can't log on, contact the I.T. Help Desk.