Scholars Day is an invitation-only event for top scholars and their families to learn about exciting opportunities at Stetson University that will prepare students for future success.
Stetson University recognizes the importance of academic and community support in preparing high-achieving students for success academically and professionally. Our students receive countless honors, such as:
- They are accepted into prestigious graduate programs across the country.
- They have been selected for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program.
- They present their research at national scientific conferences.
- They can participate in the Early Acceptance Program at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical, dental and pharmacy schools.
At Scholars Day, participants will engage with current students, faculty, academic leaders and alumni. They can ask questions and learn more by attending information sessions, hands-on activities, and a community fair featuring campus departments and student organizations. Come see what makes Stetson one of the best colleges in America, according to the Princeton Review.
While Scholars Day is by invitation only, we also invite all of our admitted students to Hatter Saturday on Saturday, April 1.
- Learn how Stetson's unique academic offerings can provide you with top-level opportunities for learning.
- Explore specialized programs, including the Stetson University Honors Program, Bonner Scholars, and more.
- Hear how Stetson focuses on supporting the whole student through their journey including campus life, wellness, and professional development.
- Learn about exciting ways to get involved on campus through student organizations and campus services focused on promoting student success.
Schedule of the Day
8:30 - 9:30 AM - Check-in
9:30 - 10:15 AM - Welcome
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM - Learning Sessions
12:30 - 2:30 PM - Lunch, Community Fair, Campus Tours, Social Activities
3:00 - 3:35 PM - Closing