Experience the level of personal attention from professors and staff that is the hallmark of a Stetson University education. Ranked in the "Top 5 Best Colleges in the South" by U.S. News and World Report, we are proud to continue our 132-year-old tradition of providing a superb academic experience within a friendly, close-knit community.
- Sunday, September 25
- Saturday, October 29
- Saturday, November 19
- Saturday, February 18
- Saturday, March 18
Questions? Ask StetsonAdmission on Facebook or @StetsonAdmit or tag #VisitStetson on Twitter. Use the #VisitStetson hashtag while taking pictures throughout the day of the event for enter Stetson's "Open House Pic of the Day" contest!
Last Year's Open House Schedule
8:15 - 9 a.m.
Registration and check-in at the Hollis Center
9 - 9:20 a.m.
Welcome to SU
Alejandra Sosa Pieroni, Executive Director of Admissions
9:20 - 9:35 a.m.
The Road to Becoming a Hatter: Admissions and Student Financial Planning
9:45 - 10:30 a.m.
Learning Happens Everywhere: On the Green
- Campus Life and Student Success
- Experienced Student Panel
10:45 - 11:30 a.m.
Learning Happens Everywhere: In the Classroom
- Stetson Signature Program Showcase:
- “The Structure of Thought Itself” – Dr. Joshua Rust
- “A Snake’s Tail: Understanding Experimental Design” – Dr. Terence Farrell
- “May the Marketing Force Be with You” – Dr. B Tod Cox
- “What Makes the Sport Industry Unique” – Dr. Matt Wilson
- “Mozart, Movies, and Musicology” – Dr. Andrew Larson
- The Academic Experience: The Role of a Parent
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch with Campus Community
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Optional Campus Tours
Visiting from out-of-state? Out-of-state students who attend an official admissions visit on or before Hatter Saturday and are accepted before February 15 can receive a one-time $1,000 travel scholarship awarded as a part of their financial aid package at Stetson.