Cultural Credit Guidelines
Students can receive up to nine cultural credits by attending nine events on Values Day. Students will be able to receive cultural credit after each event in the location that the event is happening except for the workshops. The Honors Council sets up a table during Values Day to scan for cultural credits that students receive from participating in the workshops. Such trust is possible since Stetson University has embraced an academic environment that assumes the integrity of its students.
Values Day 2017 Cultural Credit Opportunities
- The Past is Present: Race, History, and Community in DeLand (RSVP Required - Scan Cultural Credit at end of event)
- Community Garden Build (RSVP Required - Scan Cultural Credit at end of event)
- Opening Remarks and Keynote Address (Scan Cultural Credit at end of Keynote Address)
- Global Citizenship Fair (Scan Cultural Credit at event)
- Stetson R.E.A.D. – Exploring Faith and Freedom (RSVP Required - Scan Cultural Credit at end of event)
- Hand Art Center Exhibit (Scan Cultural Credit inside the Hand Art Center)
- Workshop Block 1 (Scan Cultural Credit in front of CUB from 3:15pm-5pm)
- Workshop Block 2 (Scan Cultural Credit in front of CUB from 4:30pm-5pm)
- Acirema Simulation (RSVP Required - Scan Cultural Credit at end of event)
*Cultural Credit opportunities for Values Day 2018 will be posted in August 2018.