Our Campuses

Founded in 1883 by Henry A. DeLand as the DeLand Academy and later renamed Stetson University to honor its benefactor, John B. Stetson, the university has a storied history of leadership, values and significance.

Residential Campuses

DeLand Campus

» Campus Life and Student Success

Gulfport Campus

» Office of Student Life

Satellite Campuses

Center at Celebration

Tampa Law Center