Individual Lessons | Online and On Campus
Individual lessons are the best way to learn a new instrument or advance your musical skills. Through our connection with the Stetson University School of Music, we are able to offer online lessons in an incredible array of instruments, including
- Voice (for students 15 and older)
- Many orchestral instruments, including:
- and much more!
You have the option to work with a current Stetson undergraduate music student, or with a professional community teacher. Either way, you will receive excellent, personalized musical instruction.
Registration for our full summer session (which includes 10 half-hour lessons) will be open from June 15 through July 15. After July 15, you may register for an abbreviated session of six lessons.
If you're new to the Community School of Music, please contact Sara Scarpelli prior to registration to discuss which lesson plan is right for you.
- Full Summer tuition (10 half-hour lessons): $200 with a degreed musician | $150 with a student teacher
- Abbreviated Summer tuition (6 half-hour lessons): $125 with a degreed musician | $100 with a student teacher
- Location: Lessons are held primarily online due to COVID-19 precautions, but we now offer some in-person lessons.
- Day and Time: Lessons are scheduled on an individual basis between each student and their teacher. Once you've registered, your teacher will contact you to set up a convenient time for weekly lessons.
- Online Program Liability Waiver and Release: Please email the completed form to email@example.com after registering.
Hour-long lessons are available for advanced students. Not sure if you should sign up for hour-long lessons? Talk to your teacher, or email the Community School of Music office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about where to park, how lessons are scheduled, our cancellation policy, and more, please check out our FAQ page.
You may also contact the Community School of Music office at email@example.com or (386) 822-8962.