Individual lessons are the best way to learn a new instrument or advance your musical skills. Through our connection with the Stetson University School of Music, we are able to offer lessons in an incredible array of instruments, including
- Voice (for students 15 and older)
- Many orchestral instruments, including:
- and much more!
You have the option to work with a current Stetson undergraduate music student, or with a professional community teacher. Either way, you will receive excellent, personalized musical instruction.
Registration for our full spring session (which includes 13 half-hour lessons) will be open from December 2 through February 1. After February 1, you may register for an abbreviated session of eight lessons until the first week of March. Summer lesson registration opens in May.
- Full Spring tuition (13 half-hour lessons): $260 with a degreed musician | $205 with a student teacher
- Abbreviated Spring tuition (8 half-hour lessons): $170 with a degreed musician | $135 with a student teacher
- Location: All lessons are held in Presser Hall.
- Day and Time: Lessons are scheduled on an individual basis between each student and their teacher. Once you've registered, your teacher will contact you to set up a convenient time for weekly lessons.
Hour-long lessons are available for advanced students. Not sure if you should sign up for hour-long lessons? Talk to your teacher, or e-mail the Community School of Music office at email@example.com.
For more information about where to park, how lessons are scheduled, our cancellation policy, and more, please check out our FAQ page.
You may also contact the Community School of Music office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (386) 822-8962.