Individual Lessons | Online and On Campus
Individual lessons are the best way to learn a new instrument or advance your musical skills. Through our connection with the Stetson University School of Music, we are able to offer online lessons in an incredible array of instruments, including
- Voice (for students 15 and older)
- Many orchestral instruments, including:
You have the option to work with a current Stetson undergraduate music student, or with a professional community teacher. Either way, you will receive excellent, personalized musical instruction.
Registration for our full fall session (which includes 13 half-hour lessons) will be open from August 10 through September 15. After September 15, you may register for an abbreviated session of eight lessons.
If you're new to the Community School of Music, please contact Sara Scarpelli prior to registration to discuss which lesson plan is right for you.
- Full Fall tuition (13 half-hour lessons): $260 with a degreed musician | $205 with a student teacher
- Abbreviated Fall tuition (8 half-hour lessons): $170 with a degreed musician | $135 with a student teacher
- Location: Lessons are held primarily online due to COVID-19 precautions, but we now offer limited in-person lessons.
- Day and Time: Lessons are scheduled on an individual basis between each student and their teacher. Once you've registered, your teacher will contact you to set up a convenient time for weekly lessons.
- Online Program Liability Waiver and Release: Please email the completed form to [email protected] after registering.
- Attendance: Students must inform instructors if they'll be late or absent at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. Makeup lessons are not provided for missed lessons without sufficient prior notice to the instructor.
Hour-long lessons are available for advanced students. Not sure if you should sign up for hour-long lessons? Talk to your teacher, or email the Community School of Music office at [email protected].
For more information about where to park, how lessons are scheduled, our cancellation policy, and more, please check out our FAQ page.
You may also contact the Community School of Music office at [email protected] or (386) 822-8962.