LL.M. in International Law - Scholarships
Scholarships are available for outstanding students interested in international law and are admitted to Stetson Law's International Law LL.M. Program.
For applicants to be considered for a scholarship they must complete the Scholarship Application and submit a one-page, double-spaced statement indicating the reasons for applying for a scholarship. Please include financial, academic, and personal information relevant to your request. Email the application and essay to [email protected] on March 1 for consideration.
Scholarship applications will not be considered until applicants submit their completed application for Stetson's Master of Laws (LL.M.) program in International Law.
Looking for additional funding? Postgrad Solutions now offer 15 scholarships across a number of subject areas.
Other useful resources specifically for international students:
- American Association of University Women Educational Foundation Fellowships and Grants
- DAAD Scholarships for German Citizens
- Department of Human Development, Education, and Culture of the Organization of American States Scholarships and Loans (available only to OAS citizens and residents)
- Fulbright Grant
- Golden Key National Honor Society Member Scholarships
- Haniel Foundation
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
- International Federation of University Women
- Kosciuszko Foundation Fellowships & Grants for Polish Citizens
- LLM Study Bursaries
- Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarships
Why Stetson Law?
Hilal Sezen Köse, LL.M. candidate ‘17
“I could not have started my studies if it were not for the Stetson Law Scholarship. I am so very thankful for the scholarship and happy that I am at Stetson, it was my dream college!”