Distinguish yourself from other practitioners and professionals through one of our specialized, advanced degrees.
Our programs accommodate the needs of both experienced practicing attorneys and recent law school graduates to help you become exceptional advocates who can connect, explain, and persuade with ease – whether that is through traditional trial advocacy, international law, or the ever-growing realm of elder law. We also offer advanced degrees for non-lawyers who wish to obtain a greater understanding of legal systems and concepts in the areas of international business, elder law, and healthcare compliance.
LL.M. in International Law
- Intensive one-year program in St. Petersburg/Gulfport, Florida
- Two-week introduction to U.S. law for foreign attorneys
- Concentrations in international public law and private law
- Practical skills and experience in international law
- Alumni from more than 50 countries
M.J. in Healthcare Compliance
- Four-semester, 30-credit online program
- Gain the experience and skills needed to assume a leadership role in healthcare and regulatory compliance.
- Learn to assess and manage risk, analyze and solve compliance challenges, and effectively communicate legal issues.
- Improve patient outcomes and experiences with your knowledge of compliance and healthcare law.
- GRE is not required with appropriate work experience