Pictured: Randall Croom, PhD, and Kelly Hall, DBA, showcase academic research alongside two of their undergraduate students at the 2017 Florida Undergraduate Research Conference.
The faculty of the Department of Management has decades of active practice in the innovative use of interactive, experiential learning methods.
- William Andrews, PhD, University of Georgia; international and strategic management, entrepreneurship, venture capital studies
- Jim Beasley, PhD, Tufts University; business ethics
- Jon Carrick, PhD, University of Glasgow; strategic management, international business
- Randall Croom, PhD, University of Florida; management and organizational behavior
- Kelly Hall, DBA, Kennesaw State University; human resources, leadership development, organizational behavior
- William Jackson, DBA, Memphis State University; strategic management, marketing and healthcare administration
- Lou Paris, MBA, Stetson University, international business, entrepreneurship, career development
- Ram Subramanian, PhD, University of North Texas; strategic management
- John Tichenor, PhD, Florida State University; department chair; business ethics, corporate social responsibility, leadership development
- Areti Vogel, PhD, University of North Carolina, Greensboro; branding, intellectual property, consumer behavior, ethics, identity
- Megan Young, MBA, Stetson University; business communications