Visiting Assistant Professor of Management
Dr. Areti T. Vogel is a Visiting Assistant Professor of Management in the School of Business Administration at Stetson University.
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law
- M.B.A., IFA Paris
- B.B.A., Stetson University
- International Business and Culture
- Professional Communications
- The Legal, Social and Ethical Environment of Business
Areas of Expertise
Before transitioning into academia, Dr. Vogel practiced law (focusing on civil litigation and corporate law, among other areas) and administered various aspects of firm business, while simultaneously providing external consultative services. After achieving an M.B.A. and living and working abroad, Dr. Vogel returned to the U.S. and earned her Ph.D. In addition to retail management and international business, Dr. Vogel is passionate about identity, culture, and communication, particularly in the organizational environment. Dr. Vogel is SHRM-CP certified, and her interests include human resources, employment law, business ethics, and cross-disciplinary research.
- Identity and communication in the workplace
- Business ethics
- Retail strategy and management
- Intellectual property/branding and retail trend imitation
- Vogel, Areti T., & Watchravesringkan, Kittichai. (2018) Retail trend imitation: A controversy between firms of Europe and North America. Under second review by the International Journal of Business.
Vogel, Areti T., Cook, Sasikarn C., & Watchravesringkan, Kittichai. (2018) Luxury brand dilution: Investigating the impact of renting by Millennials on brand equity. Under second review by the Journal of Brand Management.