Value of a Stetson Education
The value of a Stetson education is
- a foundation in writing and speaking, inquiry and analysis, reasoning and critical thinking that provides a springboard for an exceptional education in a major, field or discipline;
- individualized experiences with extraordinary faculty, who mentor each student through individual advising; small, interactive classes; engaged learning in and beyond the classroom; and collaborative learning that culminates in a capstone experience to prepare each student for professional life after Stetson;
- a transformative experience that includes disciplinary learning, shaped through a curriculum and community that promote civic responsibility, ethical reasoning, global citizenship, diversity of thought and commitment to inclusion and equity;
- a community that values every individual, providing excellent academic and support services with expert professional staff who ensure that all students have the opportunity to realize their academic, career, and personal potential;
- more than a century of preparing successful graduates who gain acceptance into top-tier graduate and professional programs, pursue meaningful careers, and are prepared to lead in a twenty-first century world.